性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-10-1 00:56:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 lorry 于 2013-10-6 19:04 编辑

作者: Lorry    日期:2013-10-01    原文地址:http://www.skywj.com/thread-9108-1-1.html

English as a second language for Chinese has been a long period of time. It especially leaves strong expression to our students and also has tortured us both physically and mentally since middle school.  Some places may start much earlier, sure some of us get a better life when they approach to this new language, because they love it and totally enjoy the learning process. However, most of us feel it headache but  the same time they can't avoid it for the English score will take part of your final performance. Sometimes it will determine your life path. You must remember how important it was when you passed the college entrance examination. In addition, you might ever have thought why it can't be cancelled for our Chinese? After all it is only our second language and most of us wouldn't use it after graduation. It directly means what we learnt and the time we spent  is useless and even a waste of time. Do you agree with this viewpoint? If not, just think about it. Next I will give my attitudes toward this divergence.

Fist of all, English as a language spoken by so many people all around the world, it must has its value. As a great creation of  human it also brings us the highly-exchange for the whole global. What we have benefited is also broad extremely. So, as the art of human beings, it's necessary for us to learn. Secondly, with the development of the world, we almost can't live without others. The internet is a good example. What we get everyday comes from the messages sent by the medium and this huge platform is also formed world widely. Sure there are lots of news from remote nations. Sometimes we all like to ask how can we succeed easily? That is the answer, the one who gets the first news will catch the biggest fish. But  how can you gain these key information? You are right, just from the resources provided by global great man. Then you will figure out why it is so important to learn this language. Thirdly, if you say it has nothing to do with you, because you wouldn't do any business connecting with English, even the foreign goods. No problem it means you will  earn some money but you wouldn't go too far and any great success will keep far away from you. Turn around, how many  students  will start their own business the first year after they gratuate, and how can you prove you are more excellent than others, and how can you say you are diligent when you can't learn English well, even if you are skillful, and why they will give you the chance as the member of an outstanding company? What we are accustomed to say is I will do something special; I will perform better at work or I will be somebody in thefuture; but the same time we are complaining how aweful the food is in our canteen and how expensive the clothes we are  dressing; however leave so less time on learning. Now do you have any excuse not to learn English well. Last but not least, when you have really mastered this language, the most beneficial person is yourself. You will obtain more opportunities than the same person completing with you. There are thousands of reasons why you will be more competitive only because you grasp the new communicating tool, English.

So cherish your campus life and by the way learn English well, I can do it, you can.

I will show you how to learn English and how can you be different from others. Please pay attention to my later articles, hope it can give you some guidance on the way to a good English learner.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享淘帖0 收藏收藏0 评分评分

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

沙发
发表于 2013-10-1 01:00:04 |只看该作者
you can always do better when you konw how important it is .
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

管理员

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 推广达人 宣传达人 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

板凳
发表于 2013-10-1 08:58:46 |只看该作者
Lorry真是个爱学习的人,非常能振奋人。
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

注册会员

性别
保密
地板
发表于 2013-10-1 09:01:16 |只看该作者
是得好好学英语,不然我不明白别人在说啥!
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

注册会员

性别
保密
5#
发表于 2013-10-1 09:02:20 |只看该作者
Thanks for sharing!
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
双鱼座
性别

最佳新人 活跃会员

6#
发表于 2013-10-1 11:04:01 |只看该作者
姐,表示不要词典看了大概,看来得继续加油了   哎,伤心啊
人生若只如初见,何事西风悲画扇
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

注册会员

性别
保密
7#
发表于 2013-10-1 20:51:37 |只看该作者
Hi,My name is XuBanXian,This article is good
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
摩羯座
性别
保密
8#
发表于 2013-10-1 20:52:17 |只看该作者
Super good post
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

9#
发表于 2013-10-2 12:31:02 |只看该作者
sky_yx 发表于 2013-10-1 11:04
姐,表示不要词典看了大概,看来得继续加油了   哎,伤心啊

只要不放弃学习,总会有进步的,要相信自己。
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

10#
发表于 2013-10-2 12:32:15 |只看该作者
1178800363 发表于 2013-10-1 20:51
Hi,My name is XuBanXian,This article is good

nice to meet you here ,hope you can learn something from our efforts together.
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|SKY外语计算机学习 ( 粤ICP备12031577 )    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 12:30 , Processed in 0.157815 second(s), 31 queries .

回顶部