主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

发表于 2012-6-10 11:30:06 |显示全部楼层

Peter Jackson's first Hobbit movie is to receive its world premiere in November. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will debut at the Embassy Theatre in Wellington on November 28, two weeks ahead of its official opening. It is hoped that the majority of the principal cast members will be free to attend.
彼得·杰克逊的首部《霍比特人》将在今年11月举行全球首映。《霍比特人1:意外旅程》将于11月28日,在惠灵顿大使电影院揭开神秘的面纱。这一日期提前其官方首映整整2周时间。届时,全体主创人员均有望出席。

"I know I speak for a company of hobbits, dwarves, elves and orcs when I say that this city holds a special place in all our hearts," said Jackson in a statement. "We cannot think of a more perfect way to send The Hobbit off into the world than to celebrate with a huge party here in Wellington, where the journey began."
彼得·杰克逊曾在一个声明中解释说:“我可以代表霍比特人、矮人、精灵和半兽人这么说,惠灵顿这座城市在我们心中有着特殊的意义。”“没有比在惠灵顿将这部影片介绍给全世界更好的了,这正是旅程开始的地方。”

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - the final movie in the Lord of the Rings trilogy - also received its world premiere in Wellington.
当年的魔戒三部曲的终结篇《魔戒:王者归来》也是在此举行全球首映。

The Hobbit stars Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins and features an ensemble cast including Sir Ian McKellen, Elijah Wood, Andy Serkis, Orlando Bloom, Evangeline Lilly, Bret McKenzie, Cate Blanchett, James Nesbitt, Hugo Weaving, Stephen Fry, Sir Ian Holm, Richard Armitage, Aidan Turner and Freeman's Sherlock co-star Benedict Cumberbatch as the voice of Smaug the dragon.
“华生”马丁·弗瑞曼将饰演比尔博·巴金斯,开始这场“意外旅程”。除此之外,本片演员还包括:伊安·麦克莱恩 、伊利亚·伍德、安迪·瑟金斯、奥兰多·布鲁姆、伊万杰琳·莉莉、凯特·布兰切特、雨果·维文、詹姆斯·内斯比特等。“华生”在《神探夏洛克》中的好搭档“卷福”本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇也将参与该片,不过他的任务是给一条龙配音。

It will be released in cinemas across the world on December 14, 2012.
《霍比特人1:意外旅程》将于2012年12月14日全球公映。

主题

好友

积分

注册会员

性别
保密
发表于 2012-7-14 17:33:13 |显示全部楼层
期待啊,,,
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

发表于 2012-8-23 18:55:06 |显示全部楼层
可以期待
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|SKY外语计算机学习 ( 粤ICP备12031577 )    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:15 , Processed in 0.134963 second(s), 27 queries .

回顶部